Unisex Adult Texsilk® Face Masks
Our Handmade Unisex Adult Texsilk® Masks are inspired by our involvment in the Community Maskmaker Project.
The outer layer is made with a highly effecient filtering fabric – Texsilk®, while the inner layer is comfortable upcycled cotton.
Reusable, washable cloth face masks with stretchy t-shirt ties. Inner layer made with cotton prints from the (extensive) Elisabethan fabric stash
**MINIMUM OF 2 TEXSILK® MASKS PER ORDER**
Mix & Match your colors! Scroll images below the main image to see all of your color options.
Fabric Colors: Lime Green & Mandarin Orange
Each mask is $15.00
20% of all Texsilk® Mask sales are donated to the Delta County Memorial Hospital Foundation
- provides 2 layers of protection – Outer layer Texsilk® with Inner layer Elisabethan cotton
- nose wire for better fit
- includes ties, no elastic – wear it around your neck so you always have it handy
- made from the same pattern we used to make 1200+ masks for our local hospital
- washable and reusable
- does NOT provide medical grade protection
- Texsilk® is a brand of outdoor fabric used by local ShadeScapes Americas; ShadeScapes Americas is lead the Community MaskMaker Project
- Ideal material for making masks
- Meets excellent filtration efficiency standards
- Hightly efficient at filtering out aerosols and particulates
- Works with any cleansing solvent without damaging the fabric – great for reuse!
Elisabethan cannot make any medical or health claims.